Friends of Animals Programs
Our programs section is a collection of our continued efforts to free animals from cruelty and institutionalized exploitation around the world.
Get timely and important email
Action Alerts and
The right of animals to be free from exploitation, domination and abuse by humans.
The direct application of the principles of animal rights.
- Veganism & Vegetarianism
- Vegetarianism: For the Animals
- Revolutionary Veganism
- Vegan Starter Guide -- Download FREE or purchase at the FoA store.
- Vegan Cookbook: Dining With Friends … Professional Reviews … Customer Reviews
- New! The Best of Vegan Cooking
- Vegan Restaurant Guides and Reviews
- Issues & Ideas
Free-living Animals & Their Environment
Animals not domesticated or of use to humans are commonly referred to as wild.
Domesticated and Feral Animals
Domesticated: Trained or adapted to be of use to humans.
Feral: Returned to an untamed state after domestication.
Spaying and Neutering
Since 1957, FoA has facilitated over two million spay/neuter procedures.